Fellow HFM administrators, power users, and anyone else who has had to fix an HFM rule: have you ever wished you could see, understand, and fix what is going on? Have you ever asked yourself:
- Where did that error come from?
- Why is this number multiplied 12 times?
- Is the override number coming from Sub Calculate or Sub Translate?
- Does this condition even do anything?
- This calculation is incorrectly running on Revenue accounts.
- The calculation is correct but I'm not getting any results...
Oracle Ace Chris Barbieri shares multiple techniques for setting up classic vbscript rules to capture debugging information and how to correct these common problems.
When: Friday, October 16th, Noon EDT